Establishment of Double Degree Bachelor Program in Logistics
Education and Training
GLA has supported the Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau (TH Wildau) to establish the double degree bachelor program in logistics at Georgian Technical University (GTU). The program has been financially supported by DAAD’s Trans-national education program (TNE).
Within the project GLA has developed training needs assessment in logistics and supply chain management and supported TH Wildau to adopt the German curriculum to the local needs. Since 2015, GLA is responsible for the project management of the double degree study.
Institutional setup of the double degree program in logistics at the Faculty of Transportation and Mechanical Engineering of GTU
- Management of flying faculty of TH Wildau and other two German partner universities
- Development of curriculum in cooperation with TH Wildau
- Support TH Wildau and GTU in the accreditation of the program at National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement of Georgia (EQE)
- Quality insurance and monitoring of the program
- Management of training of academic staff od GTU, organizing study tours for both academic staff and students to Germany
Organize internship of students in Georgian and international logistics companies