Introduction of Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) in Georgia
With support from USAID Georgia Economic Prosperity Initiative (EPI), GLA has conducted a national benchmarking initiative to assess supply chain management practices and capabilities within and across Georgian industries. This was the first of its kind for Caucasus administered by the GLA to promote economic growth and competitiveness for the Georgian private sector. With over 30 multinational and local companies participating, this benchmarking survey has provided quantifiable insight to enable informed decision-making at a corporate, industry, and national level.
- Institutional setup of the Georgian Chapter of former Supply Chain Council (USA)
- Conducting SCOR based sectoral benchmark in following industries: Retail& distribution, life sciences, food production, electronics
- Support Georgian companies in the implementation of SCOR standards
- Providing training to the companies in the SCOR metrics
- Conducting the SCOR certification trainings in cooperation with former Supply Chain Council